MonowillsTM Link Modular Railing
Modular Handrail has grown in popularity in recent years. It’s ease of use and adaptability during installation has seen it increasingly specified as permanent handrail & balustrade barriers in Council and large Road & Rail infrastructure projects.
The Webforge MonowillsTM Link systems offer more than just componentry. The Webforge difference is that we provide complete pre-configured and pre-engineered systems, specifically designed to meet a wide range of Australian & New Zealand standards, along with the knowledge and infrastructure required to ensure your final product is complete and compliant. For a full list of pre-configured Spec Sheets refer to Barrier Selector Tool.
- MonowillsTM quality and strength
- Available as pre-assembled stanchions or complete systems
- No welding or hot works required
- Adjustable during install reducing risk of non-fitment
- Cost effective to transport
- Pre-engineered barrier configurations to meet
- AS/NZS 1657
- AS/NZS 1170
- AS/NZS 1428
- AS/NZS 5100
- NCC – National Construction Code
- Austroads – Guide to Road Design 6A
For more information on how to stay compliant, or support in choosing the correct configuration for your project please contact your local Webforge Sales team.